Note: A Sole Proprietor does not need to file a separate business return. You are required to file an Personal Income Tax Return (Form 1040) and report your business income on Sch C.

Click here and you will be redirected to the Personal Income Tax Login page (Form 1040).

Start Your Business Tax Return

Start For Free & Only Takes Minutes!
Create A New Business Account
Confirm Password:   
Security Question:   
Security Answer:   
Create UserSecure Login